Alsipercha + Column Clamps
Whenever you have a steel column like IPE, IPN, HEB type (widths between 150 and 450 mm), then the Column Clamps accessory is the perfect solution to combine with the Alsipercha and provide an effective overhead fall protection to users.
Mainly used into industrial environments, loading or unloading trucks, doing maintenance over machines or buildings, with difficult access, the column clamp is the perfect accessory to take full advantages of the Alsipercha overhead fall protection system.
Advanced design that includes an adjustable mechanism, covering the most common steel column widths on the market (open distances from 150 to 450 mm).
The column clamp accessory consists of a pair of adjustable clamps distanced by 1m, and a bottom sleeve where the Alsipercha is then going to be positioned.
The installation process is quick and simple, being done in just a few steps and by the use of conventional tools.
- It provides an anchor point above the worker, without interfering with overhead crane systems or other obstacles.
- Adjustable system (150 mm to 450 mm), covering the vast majority of IPN, HEB, EHB column geometries.
- Easy to assemble and use and does not require external installers.
- Built-in energy absorber that reduces the impact forces transmitted to the user and the structure, in case of fall.
- Smooth rotation movement, so that user is always protected.
- Compatible to combine with Alsipercha or Alupercha.
Working with the system
Simple to install and use
The installation procedure to begin using the Alsipercha system with the column clamps is easy and intuitive.
The user can start using the system in the designated areas in just a few steps.
Versatile and effective
The Alsipercha system with column clamps, provides an effective fall protection solution for those who are exposed to fall hazards when developing multiple tasks, such as:
- Loading / unloading trucks
- Working on tanker trucks
- Maintenance or inspection tasks where there is a risk of falling from a height
- Safe access within industrial environments