The Alsipercha RAIL is the combination of the full range of Alsipercha accesories available, with an ATEX certified rigid lifeline that eliminates the possible pendulum effect in case of the fall of a user when working at height.
Perfect for the use into industrial environments, where the work over tanker trucks continues to be a critical task, the Alsipercha RAIL provides an effective and reliable fall protection solution at 6.5m height, admitting up to 2 users simultaneously (for a maximum length of 12m).
The SRL connected to a trolley slides through the RAIL rigid lifeline, following the user at all times and standing permanently above the user’s head, reducing the potential pendulum effect produced in case of fall.
Available in two possible standard combinations (6 or 12 ml), it also allows extensions in 6ml batches, and offers the possibility of assembly in a FIXED or FOLDABLE format, for those who need to move the whole system without interfering with other elements (like overhead cranes, rail catenaries).
- Rigid lifeline system that keeps the anchor point above the user at all times.
- Zero pendulum effect in case of fall.
- Admit up to two users simultaneously.
- RAIL system, ATEX certified for potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Quick assembly: it can be installed and ready for use in just a few hours.
- Built-in energy absorber that reduces the impact forces transmitted to the user and the structure, in case of fall.
- Available in two versions: System FIXED or System FOLDABLE.
- Compatible to combine with Alsipercha and almost all the accessory range.
Working with the system
Simple to install and use
With a quick and easy installation process, it is possible to have an effective fall protection system in just a few steps.
Versatile and effective
The Alsipercha, combined with RAIL, provides an effective and versatile overhead fall protection system that protect workers in multiple situations, like:
- Loading / unloading trucks
- Maintenance over tanker trucks or containers, industrial machinery, trains and aircraft
- Inspections of elevated areas
- Access to production areas