Alsipercha + TRIPOD
The TRIPOD is an accessory used to take full advantage of the Alsipercha benefits, providing an effective overhead anchor point up to 6,5m height.
With an easy, simple and fast installation process, the Tripod combined with the Alsipercha will provide full fall protection to users at 2 possible height configurations: 5,5m with a 2m Tripod and 6,5m with a 3m Tripod.
The Tripod provides a wide range of potential uses, being specially effective for loading-unloading vehicles, a critical stage where there is a high risk of users falling from height.
- It provides an anchor point above the worker, without interfering with overhead crane systems or other obstacles.
- Adjustable system (150 mm to 450 mm), covering the vast majority of IPN, HEB, EHB column geometries.
- Easy to assemble and use and does not require external installers.
- Built-in energy absorber that reduces the impact forces transmitted to the user and the structure, in case of fall.
- Smooth rotation movement, so that user is always protected.
- Compatible to combine with Alsipercha or Alupercha.
Working with the system
Simple to install and use
Easy set-up assembly procedure, and easy to use.
It can be used on site, in just a few steps.
Versatile and effective
The Alsipercha system with tripods offers full protection against falls from heights, and can be used in multiple situations and environments, like:
- Loading / unloading trucks
- Working over tanker trucks
- Maintenance and inspection over machines, or high places
- Safe access within industrial environments