Alsipercha + Conical Tube
Personal overhead fall protection system for the stage of the formwork decking process, or installation of: guardrails, gallows-type safety nets, formwork risers, and in general, all formwork assembly activities that entail the risk of falling from heights, can be carried out in an entirely safe manner.
Benefits of Alsipercha + Conical Tube
- Provides a fall factor “0”.
- Structure made of high-quality elastic steel, providing a 360º free rotation, maximizing the freedom of the worker.
- To be inserted into a conical tube pre-installed on the concrete structure (column / wall).
- Built-in energy absorber that reduces the impact forces transmitted to the user and the structure, in case of fall.
- Provides the worker with a safe area up to 125m2 (aprox), and a working radius of 6,5 m.
- Combined with the use of a SRL that avoid the fall of the user.
- Steel structure of 80kgs, made of high-quality and elastic steel (elastic limits 42 – 46Kg/mm2, breaking limit 61 – 76 Kg/mm).
- Designed to be moved and handled by crane.
- Extensive range of accessories that enable adjustment to any on-site situation that may arise, thus ensuring operator safety at all times.
- A wide range of accessories, which allows multiple applications at jobsites, is available.
- Smooth rotation movement, so that user is always protected.
- Fully advantages of use when columns are distanced by up to 8,5m.
- Complementary to collective protection systems.
Standards of Alsipercha + Conical Tube
Working with the system
Simple to install and use
Easy set-up assembly procedure, and easy to use.
It can be used on site, in just a few steps.
Alsipercha Fall Arrest Assembly
Quick and easy assembly
The assembly of the Alsipercha is very easy and intuitive.
In less than 1 minute, the system is ready to use.
Fall Arrest Application in construction
The Alsipercha Fall Arrest is totally complementary to collective protection systems, and can be used in an extensive range of construction works.
Suitable to be used at the formwork paneling stage, with:
- Solid slabs
- Lightened slabs
- Post-tensioned slabs