Thanks to the Wall Bracket accessory, the Alsipercha can also be installed to reinforced concrete walls or columns, increasing the range of multiple applications of the Alsipercha significantly.
The installation of the wall brackets can be performed in just a few steps, thanks to the intuitive holes and simplicity of the installation process.
The wall bracket accessory consists of a pair of brackets, procuring to have a distance between them of 1m, that will later lodge the Alsipercha.
Thanks to the Wall Bracket accessory, you can have in a few minutes an effective and reliable fall protection system, to protect workers exposed to the hazard of falls from height during the performance of their work.
Loading – unloading vehicles, preparing of tanker trucks, cleaning or maintenance over machines, are some of the main activities that can be done in a safe manner with this combination.
- Allows to use reinforced structures (walls/columns), to install and use the Alsipercha.
- Increasing the multiple options scope of the Alsipercha at unlimited environments, provides an effective overhead anchor point to users in multiple situations.
- Quick and easy assembly.
- Built-in energy absorber that reduces the impact forces transmitted to the user and the structure, in case of fall.
- Smooth rotation movement, so that user is always protected.
- Compatible to combine with Alsipercha or Alupercha.
Working with the system
Simple to install and use
The installation process is quick and easy, allowing to have an effective fall protection system in just a few steps.
Versatile and effective
Being able to install it on reinforced concrete surfaces, this accessory expands even more the advantages to use the Alsipercha in multiple situations, like:
- Loading and unloading trucks in construction, industrial environments and logistics parks
- Working over tanker trucks
- Maintenance tasks over machinery, within industrial environments