The Lifeline system installed on roof absorbs energy in case of a fall with a limited cable deflection which is important for projects with a low fall clearance.
- Up to 4 users
- Freehand system
- Undeformable system
- Energy absorbing on intermediate anchors
- Components available in stainless steel or in copper alloy for potentially explosive environments – ATEX
- Several standard fixing assemblies for fragile and rigid structures
- Possibility of custom-made solutions with the Fallprotec’s engineering department
- Maintenance of industrial roofs
- Maintenance of residential roofs
- Maintenance of architectural highlights and monuments roofs
- Maintenance of airport roofs
- Maintenance of commercial office and mall roofs
Horizontal SecuRope lifeline installed directly on concrete
Intermediate anchors with energy absorbing
The NEO anchor and the LDV004 are roof protecting thanks to their integrated shock absorbing system. Both are reusable anchors after stopping a fall. The NEO anchor is available in copper alloy for ATEX environments
Intermediate anchor EVO
The EVO anchor, a competitive solution, has been specifically designed for concrete grounds and rigid structures.
Glider with steel carabiner
Passes smoothly over the intermediate anchors. The end user can move freely along the lifeline without disconnecting. Opens only after 2 actions.