The fixing bracket for standing seam roof is clamped on the seam and doesn’t require any perforation. A wide range of clamps is available which fit perfectly to the various standing seam roof types. The clamps combine high pull out and shear strength. Combined with the SecuRope NEO lifeline, the system completely absorbs the dilatation and contraction of the metallic standing seam roof. Easy to install on new constructions or existing buildings.
- For 4 users
- Freehand system
- Energy and dilatation absorbing
- No drilling needed
- Aluminium and stainless steel components
- Maintenance of industrial roofs
- Maintenance of residential roofs
- Maintenance of airport roofs
- Maintenance of commercial office and mall roofs
SecuRope NEO lifeline on standing seam roof
NEO Anchor on fixing assembly
The cross ensures a proper fixing on the standing seam and load distribution. The clamp can be installed anywhere along the seam. Easy installation.