TSS offer a number of Rescue Kits along with Training from various manufacturers and are able to offer the most suitable and economical solution for each application.
TSS Rescue Kit
Oil & Gas
High Level Crane
- Remote attachment, post fall rescue kit designed for tradesmen who work at height
- Suitable for rescue from Fall Arrest Lanyards and Fall Arrest Blocks
- This is a no-cut kit. The casualty is raised to release their original attachment
- Rescue direction. You can raise or lower the casualty with this kit
- Pre-Assembled. No assembly is required by user
- Remote attachment. The casualty can be attached from a point of safety
- Single person use. The Gotcha is for raising or lowering a single person
- Maximum Working Length. The Gotcha kit is available in four lengths
- Colour coding. The kit is colour coded for simplicity.
- Independently tested to EN: 1496
TSS CRD Kit
- Suitable for evacuation from high structures where constant rate lowering and minimal user input are required.
- This is a no-cut kit. The casualty is raised to release their original attachment.
- Rescue direction. You can lower the casualty to safety and additionally it is possible to raise a casualty for limited distances.
- Evacuation direction. The user can descend to safety at a constant rate controlled by the device.
- Pre-assembled. No assembly is required by the user.
- Assisted rescue. The rescuer accesses the casualty in order to recover them.
- Lone evacuation. A single person can descent to safety.
- Multiple evacuation. Once the first user has safely descended the system can be used by additional users in quick succession.
- Two person use. The Gotcha CRD is rated for loads up to 225kg.
- Maximum working lengths. The Gotcha CRD is available in lengths of up to 100 metres for loads up to 225kg.
- CE EN: 341 Class A