TSS have developed the TSS Safety Net Fan as a result of a comprehensive study of the problems associated with the falling of objects and workers as well as risks of falling objects for the workers or members of Public below.
Unlike similar products on the market the TSS Safety Net Fan has the unique ability to adapt to various building shapes,facades and a materials, as well as coping with high wind loading, particularly in high-rise and exposed structures.
The TSS Safety Net Fan addresses these risks on sites by absorbing the energy of the fall and containing the falling object or person within the net.
Seeing is Believing, We Have All The Features
Features and Benefits
- Fully Compliant Nets and Assembly manufactured to European Standard EN1263-1 2014
- Double layer nets made up of 60×60 and 20×20 nets (Heavy Duty) with 20KN border rope manufactured from high tensity polypropylene (HT, PP) material with an optional light duty Debris net as third layer
- UV Treatment to resist sun damage with Annual test tags provided within the nets.
- 3.1m Standard width or 4.7m Extra Wide width with 4m and 6m lengths available.
- Resistant to high wind loads, able to be tied top/ bottom against over turning
- 0.85m overlap between units providing more protection between units
- Full range of accessories to enable connection to various types and shapes of structures
- Manufactured from Steel (Hot Dip Galvanised finish) and Patented Extruded T6 Grade Aluminum profiles to provide optimum strength and weight
TSS Safety Net Fan
TSS Safety Net Fan
Extra Wide Type
TSS Safety Net Fans Heavy Duty (TSF-HD)
Manufactured fully compliant with European Standard EN-1263-2 2014 Type T, using 60×60 and 20×20 layered nets with 20KN border rope, capable of arresting a 100kg mass Twice on any part of the system from a 7m (Approx. 2 floors) drop height.
Application: Arresting the fall of a worker as well as catching of light material and Debris