Skylight for Roof light Protection
TSS Skylight is designed to provide protection for covering unprotected roof lights and Fragile Roof Light Covers without blocking out the light.
Falls of workers through skylights and fragile roof covers is a major cause of accidents from roofs. . It is the responsibility of the building owners to ensure that all such areas of risks are made safe.
Skylight Roof Safety System’s features:
- Skylight is a practical solution which ensures roof lights can easily be covered by a strong mesh panel mounted onto a metal frame.
- Adaptable solution for Covering Skylights on Sandwich Panels and standing seam roofs.
- Easily transported, assembled and installed on the roof.
- All components are hot dip galvanized, Mesh panels are made with Heavy Duty Pre-Galvanised wire with a Powder coating finish to match the roof for enhanced durability and esthetics.
- Mesh panels do not block out light, keeping the building illuminated.
- Easily fitted keeping installation costs down
- Variable size facility allows for use over different sized roof lights
Testing and Certification
TSS Skylight roof light covers have been tested in compliance with ACR Red Book test (Class B) for Non-Fragility of Roof Assemblies.
TSS Skylight roof light covers are also tested to 1,200 Joules in compliance with BS 1873.
Without Roof Safety System
No Fall Protection System
With Roof Safety System
Fall Protection System