Systems Safety Nets
Safety nets protect workers on site by minimising the distance of fall as well as absorbing the energy of falls.
They prevent fatalities and serious accidents when working at height whilst providing freedom of movement and collective protection for the workers above as well as providing protection against falling objects for workers below.
In the majority of situations safety nets have advantages over other forms of fall arrest. Most Health & Safety Executives and Authorities regard nets as their “preferred method of fall arrest when working at height”.
Our safety nets comply with stringent European regulations and are annually tested in laboratories to ensure their compliance.
- Safety nets with border ropes with an area exceeding 35m2, the smallest side being over 5 m in length, used for horizontal use in industrial warehouses, bridges, and overhead roof work.
Work Positioning Nets (WPN)
The WPN system is a modular work positioning platform which can be modified according to its application and the work to be carried out.
- WPN system is an engineered system taking full consideration of both the structure from which the WPN will be supported and the loading placed upon the system during operation.
It is imperative that TSS Nets are installed by competent and trained personnel. TSS offers on-site product training to ensure safe and correct use of products. All TS Net components must be inspected by a competent person prior to re-use. A record inspection of the annual testing of Safety Nets must be kept by the customer.
At TSS (Total Safety solutions) , we have the product range and the experience to:
- Provide a number of suitable Safety Net options for specific applications.
- Provide advice and training on the Netting design and installation, to optimise your site’s operational efficiency.
- New options in Design: Combined Safety Net and Vertical Net (Vertifan) providing
protection for formwork as well as slab edge operation.
Vertical Safety Nets
TSS (Total Safety Solutions) supplies and installs Vertical nets in line with the requirements of EN 13374 , the European standard for Temporary Edge Protection. Nets are manufactured to EN 1263-1 and the application of such nets used vertically is covered in the standard as System U.
TSS Vertical Net is supplied with a second layer of Debris Net to prevent fall of small object and in particular splatters from cement and plaster work. Each unit is supplied with an integral high grade Profiled Aluminium Tube at every floor location and is attached to the slab using a Loose Attachment which retains the tubes and is designed to be used with block-work in mind. Multi-level Nets can be relocated in one lift saving crane time and avoiding site delays.
- High Tenacity Polypropylene
Construction companies ranging from national contractors to Project Developers along with event Organizers and suppliers are increasingly seizing the advertising opportunity offered through the use of logo and image printing on scaffold sheeting, fence panels and banners.
TSS sheeting is a leading range of weather protection and containment material and can be printed flexographically or wide-format digitally for effective corporate branding or prominent publicity campaigns.
Printed sheeting has become a successful and economical marketing tool which optimizes the advertising opportunity for the duration of any building works or event.
A more open weave than solid sheeting, TSS Vented Sheeting provides higher air permeability. It is used to dry out interior works and disperse paint solvents and air pressure during stone cleaning or shot-blasting. It is also suitable as perimeter mesh fencing as it reduces wind forces on the fence. Also available in black for outdoor events and can be printed for corporate branding.
- High air permeability for drying out works and dispersing fumes and air pressure. Suitable for perimeter netting as it reduces wind forces on the fence. Also available in black for outdoor events.